“I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” – Elon Musk
I am always striving to be a better version of myself by evaluating my goals, processes, relationships, and habits. Having over six years experience in the online marketing space with a focus on entertainment brands, I have seen how quickly consumer habits and the status quo can change. The constant change and innovation is what excites and motivates me to continue to work, learn, and grow as a professional.
I specialize in Digital Marketing strategy, implementation and execution. I have extensive experience in monetizing web traffic through every portal available in how consumers access the Internet. Optimizing campaigns and analyzing data come naturally. Predictive marketing is what makes digital marketing successful, so I’m always looking ahead at what’s next.
Brand awareness, content creation, copywriting, business development, and media outreach are additional skills that I am constantly finding ways to improve upon.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with companies such as Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, LA CANVAS, Beck Media, Spin Media, The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, CBS Radio, Deviant Art, Millennial Media, General Assembly, Venice Music Crawl, and many more. I value all relationships I’ve had the pleasure of cultivating throughout my career, as that is one of my core beliefs; value people over things.
I give my all to any project I am involved with, because I always follow my instincts in addition to utilizing logic and reason to make decisions. I thrive in collaborative environments, and being a team player is definitely one of my strengths.
My experience includes:
- Creating content strategies for social networks — Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, SoundCloud, Snapchat
- Managing ad campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, entertainment-related sites
- Leveraging social media channels for strategic media partnerships
- Strategic daily posting to social channels
- Producing video content for YouTube, optimizing videos with keywords, descriptors, annotations
- Capitalizing on social media trends to attract PR opportunities, organic referrals
- Maximizing organic views with robust content to site and blog — social media trends, interviews, industry news
- Producing weekly analytics updates
- Being proficient in Hootsuite social media management platform for multiple accounts
- Managing over 800 accounts that generated $600,000 / month, including Ask.com, Chitika, and more.
- Working with publishers and website owners to monetize traffic and explore new revenue options, including email marketing campaigns, search CPC ads, display CPM ads, mobile ads, in-game advertising
- Researching keywords and bids to provide best value for publishers’ contextual ads
- Optimizing partners’ campaigns via keywords and by adding more advertiser partners to partners’ accounts
- Building pitch decks and delivering presentations
- Handling key partner relationships through timely communication
- Monitoring incoming activity and providing traffic reports to CEO and VP of Operations
- Training new employees
- Working closely with developers to troubleshoot problems, worked with designers on new creatives
- Being proficient in Google Analytics and basic data analysis
Here’s a link to my aboutme.com profile.